Divorce is a difficult and emotional process for families.
Our job as lawyers and counselors is to provide legal advice and direction, and to make sure you know what your rights and obligations are under the law. But more importantly, we are also here to help you shoulder some of the burden of this difficult time.
You can’t take a break from life to get through your divorce. Having an attorney to advise and guide you through it can provide you with the relief, knowledge, and confidence to get through your case and come out stronger on the other side.
- Preparing For Litigation In A Maryland Divorce Case
- Mediating Certain Aspects Of A Divorce In Maryland
- The Timeline & Common Issues Of Divorce Or Custody Cases In MD
- The Unique Challenges Same-Sex Couples May Face In Maryland Divorce & Custody Matters
- Critical Steps To Take In A Maryland Divorce Case
- Your Rights As A Military Spouse Going Through A Divorce
- Spousal & Child Support Issues In A Divorce Case
- What Military Families Need To Know About The Divorce Process In Maryland?
- Surprises To Expect In A Divorce Or Custody Case
- Settlement Agreements & Maryland Divorce Proceedings
- In Maryland, When Couples Decide to Move Forward With Divorce, What Options Do They Have to Proceed?
- In Maryland, What Is the Timeline to Finalize Divorce Once Someone Files?
- What Can Be Done if One or Both Parents Are Not Following the Parenting Agreement Ordered by the Court?
- How Do Courts Handle the Division of Debts?
- What Is a Prenuptial Agreement and Who Needs One?
Rusz Legal Services has built our business on helping people get through their divorce cases within their budget. Read more about Unbundled Legal Services and make an appointment with one of our attorneys to see what service level is right for your case. Get through your divorce without giving all your money to a Lawyer!
Each divorce is a little different. But, during the legal process, your divorce issues before the court will be one or more of the following:
- Grounds for divorce
- Identification and division of marital assets
- Physical and legal custody of children
- Child support
In many cases these issues can be resolved without a lengthy court battle. However parties who do not have the assistance of an attorney may find it difficult because they do not know the legal definitions, the factors that a court must consider when making a decision, or what their rights and obligations are under the law. At Rusz Legal Services we believe that helping clients understand these things goes hand in hand with any level of representation. See our FAQ’s page to learn more about Divorce Law in Maryland.